Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, GTS 450, GTX 550Ti, GT 620, GT 630 Graphics Cards Issues in Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the older gpu's like the nvidia 3xx series? Both mobile and desktop

edit: double post

NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Graphics Cards Issues in Mountain Lion

I have the same issue of screen freeze after resume with an Asus GT 630 2Gb.
I confirm that when booting with -x option, suspend/resumes works perfectly.
My IOReg is attached

Attachments

• My IOReg.zip
    377.4 KB · Views: 163
Aus GTX 560(Non TI) works OOB get Full resolution from the installation. Graphic enabler set to Yes. Open GL extension viewer work perfectly and shows all the details. get all the resolutions in display properties, Can change resolutions one to another without any problem. Ocl info runs and shows 2 open cl devices. but Lexmark failed to run. but manage this by patching libclh.dylib inside Geforce GL driver.bundle. then Lexmark run and getting the score 782 higher than lion. I am not a gamer but test with a high definition film it runs smoothly without any glyches or stuck can seek one place to another quickly and smoothly, and now the only problem i iam facing is i cant install CUDA driver from Nvidia site it runns and when finalising (validating installed component screen) the installer fails. CUDA preference icon shows in system properties but the cuds using plugins like sapphire effect shows " No gnu support available falls back to cpu message.

Sleep works only manually. wake up only through power button after sleep when i restart system shows cemos reset. How can i solve these problems?

Aus GTX 560(Non TI) works OOB get Full resolution from the installation. Graphic enabler set to Yes. Open GL extension viewer work perfectly and shows all the details. get all the resolutions in display properties, Can change resolutions one to another without any problem. Ocl info runs and shows 2 open cl devices. but Lexmark failed to run. but manage this by patching libclh.dylib inside Geforce GL driver.bundle. then Lexmark run and getting the score 782 higher than lion. I am not a gamer but test with a high definition film it runs smoothly without any glyches or stuck can seek one place to another quickly and smoothly, and now the only problem i iam facing is i cant install CUDA driver from Nvidia site it runns and when finalising (validating installed component screen) the installer fails. CUDA preference icon shows in system properties but the cuds using plugins like sapphire effect shows " No gnu support available falls back to cpu message.

How can i solve mu cuds problem?
here is my IOregisrtry result

Attachments

• GA-p55ud3l 2.3 IO reg file.zip
    466.4 KB · Views: 128
I have a ASUS 440GT and don't install ML yet...
is there problem with 440GT or not?

MSI GT 440, worked in Lion OOB (no problem with sleep), also works in ML but except wake from sleep. The picture after wake is like the same as the main in this topic - many black-grey colored bricks, without ability to see desktop.

The 450 is the same proble with the sleep / wake, and full screen apps..... some body have a solution for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back