Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-EP45-UD3P
CPU
Xeon << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
9800 GTX+
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
is the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512 MB considered an older NVIDIA graphics card? Do i want to check inject NVIDIA in UniBeast Optional Graphics Configurations with this card? Thank You

is the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512 MB considered an older NVIDIA graphics card? Do i want to check inject NVIDIA in UniBeast Optional Graphics Configurations with this card? Thank You

i would use clover with the inject Nvidia. However, from my experience with my GTX285s, which are considered old as well, i have an unstable window server. I get random crash logouts. I also tried the latest web drivers and used nvda_drv=1 with continuous start up looping.

I used it with that same GPU. On the other hand, my usual 4 hour install process took me 49 hours with Clover, and I still have no sound.

I used it with that same GPU. On the other hand, my usual 4 hour install process took me 49 hours with Clover, and I still have no sound.

you have no window server issues? Others are starting to report random logouts with older video cards installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back