Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

I have been using nVidia GeForce 210 with Mountain Lion via VGA, everything worked 100%.

Now i'm, with Mavericks and wanted double display and i have two VGA montitors, so i bought a DVI to VGA adapter. (The graphics card has only 1 VGA 1 DVI and 1 HDMI).

The issue is that i can't use the native resolution (1920x1080) with the monitor connected via DVI to VGA.

Anyway, the system seems to recognise my video card (Monitors connected via VGA work properly):

Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 10.31.07 PM.png
Any solutions?
Thanks!!

Hi,

Ive just got my 210 going on my first Hack, ( a dell opti 755 ) it on works with DVI out ,VGA and HDMI don't work. I was hoping to run two monitors, It seems that expriences vary depending on the make of the 210. Are you aware of any particular setting to enable HDMI ?,im using Snow Leopard.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve
I'm so sorry for the late response, i was never notified about your reply.
i haven't used Sow Leopard since Lion's release, but as far as i remember, this video card was working 100% with both HDMI and VGA using a DSDT installation. However, i strongly recommend you to update to Mountain Lion or Lion. With these two releases of OSX, the system recognized the video card without the need of any additional driver nor DSDST. So VGA and DVI are working 100%, instead for this little doubledisplay issue that i haven't solved yet. Regarding HDMI, i never tested it but as the video card is "naturally" recognized, it should work without causing any problems.
Good luck and again, sorry for the late response.
Tobi.

Same problem to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back