Contribute
Register

Nvidia Fermi on macOS Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
My graphic card is in my signature — GeForce GTX 560 Ti, it was on my Hackintosh-2012 build, then it’s going to migrate to my Hackintosh-2014 build (the new card for ‘2012’ is already shipped). I haven’t managed to install it yet, maybe this or the next weekend. I assume it will work, since cecotto reported he has success with the same card.

At the moment I’m just curious to know the theoretical side of the problem, how you guys managed to trick the system, I would like to understand what I do, not just repeat the steps, that’s why I’m asking :)
My card GTX480 Its worked to 10.14.

Would this work for a GeForce GTS450?

Hey There, thanks for your contributing! I want to make my Geforce 550 Ti work. I was using Sierra before and everything worked just fine with Nvidia Inject set to true, but with Mojave I have glitches. I've tried your solution but it doesn't work for me I've manage to set permissions and rebuild cache still got NO DVI SIGNAL (also I've tried to switch inject Nvidia still doesn't work). I want to run 10.14 so bad cause of the Xcode 10. Please help :)

@nmano is there any chance to use your kext even with Tesla chip(geforce gt 330m)?

hello guys, It can't to enable full acceleration? this grey color in the finder is not like default in Mojave how to repair this?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2018-12-22 o 21.19.09.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-12-22 o 21.19.09.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 483
  • Zrzut ekranu 2018-12-22 o 21.19.35.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-12-22 o 21.19.35.png
    1 MB · Views: 469
  • Zrzut ekranu 2018-12-22 o 21.26.29.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-12-22 o 21.26.29.png
    999.1 KB · Views: 437
@zyzz, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

hello guys, It can't to enable full acceleration? this grey color in the finder is not like default in Mojave how to repair this?

Your graphics card does not support Metal, the new Apple graphics framework which is required in MacOS Mojave.

Consider upgrading to a more modern graphics card or go back to an older version of MacOS such as Sierra which still supports your GTX 460.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back