Contribute
Register

NVIDiA EVGA GTX 960 Gaming 2GB-do i have correct web driver installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600/EVGA GTX 960 Gaming 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello,

i have the EVGA GTX 960 Gaming 2GB graphics card. I was wondering if i had the correct graphics driver installed, because when install the last security update...my graphics card wouldn't update. and wouldn't work. I've attached a screenshot of the graphics card driver i have installed. And then also the security update i was trying to install. I've installed it before but then my graphics card driver messed up and i couldn't install the right one or didn't know if there was one out there. i looked on here. and tried to install a few of them but nothing. so idk. could someone please help. thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 5.55.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 5.55.08 PM.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 199
The web driver version is specific to a particular OS X build number.
When you perform an update (like a security update) the build number changes and the web drivers stop working.
Boot with nv_disable=1 and update the web drivers through System Preferences then restart and
boot with nvda_drv=1 instead of nv_disable=1.

The web driver version is specific to a particular OS X build number.
When you perform an update (like a security update) the build number changes and the web drivers stop working.
Boot with nv_disable=1 and update the web drivers through System Preferences then restart and
boot with nvda_drv=1 instead of nv_disable=1.

and how will i know what build i have? for example right now, my graphics card says its up to date on the driver for the graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back