GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac

"Very shortly" :headbang:
Did you respond back within 72 hrs? It reads they will assume your issue has been solved if you don’t respond back within that time period. I would suggest keeping on top of the communications every 2-3 days and plague Nvidia with this customer support issue. Without follow up responses they may just file it as solved.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
So, 2019 is here. I haven't read anything about any AMD exclusive contract ending and Apple is still selling Macs with AMD graphics.

There also hasn't been a peep from Nvidia. You figure if they had drivers ready, they would be chomping at the bit to get them out to users who have been waiting and complaining for months.

Whoever made up the AMD exclusive BS was just grasping at straws and selling snake oil.
I’m curious as to why Nvidia hasn’t released beta RTX drivers for High Sierra yet. This would be a big first step in getting some bugs worked out.
Apple has released most of the open source kernel materials except “libpcap” for 14.0 and 14.1. Custom kernels are already working for Mojave by some offbeat enthusiasts, ah hem!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
Nvidia 970 GTX
Did you respond back within 72 hrs? It reads they will assume your issue has been solved if you don’t respond back within that time period. I would suggest keeping on top of the communications every 2-3 days and plague Nvidia with this customer support issue. Without follow up responses they may just file it as solved.
It's not me, I found it here: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1042520/driver/-when-will-the-nvidia-web-drivers-be-released-for-macos-mojave-10-14-/57

Plenty of people are complaining, even the CEO of RED: https://www.heise.de/mac-and-i/meldung/8K-Video-RED-Chef-bittet-Apple-um-Ende-der-Nvidia-Treiber-Blockade-4256129.html

However, the response that it will be solved "very shortly" is incredibly good. Previously they haven't promised anything.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
the response that it will be solved "very shortly" is incredibly good
If Nvidia's definition of "shortly" is 4-6 months maybe not.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
Nvidia 970 GTX
We'll see, doesn't hurt to be optimistic.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Vega 56 + UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I’m curious as to why Nvidia hasn’t released beta RTX drivers for High Sierra yet. This would be a big first step in getting some bugs worked out.
Apple has released most of the open source kernel materials except “libpcap” for 14.0 and 14.1. Custom kernels are already working for Mojave by some offbeat enthusiasts, ah hem!
Nvidia is running out of excuses. I can't believe anyone still believes this is due to Apple not signing the drivers. If I were Nvidia and had drivers ready, I would release them unsigned so users can get up and running and publicly blame Apple. Anyone with any sort of common sense and/or logic should see that they have nothing ready for release.

I also find it hard to believe that Nvidia has to wait for Apple to release the kernel to be able to write drivers. How did they ever get drivers out the door in the past?

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
Nvidia is running out of excuses. I can't believe anyone still believes this is due to Apple not signing the drivers. If I were Nvidia and had drivers ready, I would release them unsigned so users can get up and running and publicly blame Apple. Anyone with any sort of common sense and/or logic should see that they have nothing ready for release.

I also find it hard to believe that Nvidia has to wait for Apple to release the kernel to be able to write drivers. How did they ever get drivers out the door in the past?
The drivers in the past always took a long time to release and Apple is slow to release kernel sources, so some digging may find a correlation. The kernel sources were released about a month ago so they may have something soon as mentioned but whether they work well is another story?

pastrychef

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Vega 56 + UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
The drivers in the past always took a long time to release and Apple is slow to release kernel sources, so some digging may find a correlation. The kernel sources were released about a month ago so they may have something soon as mentioned but whether they work well is another story?
I've been using their web drivers since switching from GTX 680 to GTX 980 and they always released web drivers within about 2 days of release of new macOS versions. If memory serves me correctly, I think switched to GTX 980 around 2015.

Motherboard
Z97S SLI Krait Edition
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS