Contribute
Register

Nvidia Drivers for Mojave 10.14 Not Available, no WorkAround works well

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't have to do anything. The built-in drivers should do it.

I have no idea why you are getting zero.

I have some scores. But Depth of Fields divides everything to zero. Maybe I need some fix?

Hi,
I recently built a new computer, with Intel Core-i5-8400 2.8GHz, NVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2048MB, 16384 MB DDR4-2666 RAM: MacOSX 10.14.3 - I am however, having some issues with my NVidia GeForce GTX 750Ti.

I have managed to use this workaround, and have it using the Web-Driver which initially it wasn't but if you look at my screenshot, you will see that it identifies it as NVidia Chip, but not as the 750Ti and the graphics if very choppy.

On my previous build it was also able to identify the monitors, and although it has identified the right resolution, it is telling me I have a 27.5 inch monitor when it is a 21 inch monitor from Dell.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated, I had 3 monitors running on this card on my previous setup and being down to one is driving me nuts.

Thanks

J

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 10.02.16.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 10.02.16.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 163
not as the 750Ti and the graphics if very choppy.

The whole point of this thread is the "workaround" is not really viable. The 1st post says:

WorkAround : To run your "high sierra web drivers" on Mojave use this but hardware acceleration is missing.

The whole point of this thread is the "workaround" is not really viable. The 1st post says:

WorkAround : To run your "high sierra web drivers" on Mojave use this but hardware acceleration is missing.

Hi Amylowellow,

I do realize that, I knew of the hardware acceleration being missing, thank you for pointing that out, I have read most of the 71 pages of this post.

I am happy to accept the lack of the acceleration, and this might be the reason why I cannot run multiple monitors, and if this is the case then this would have been a better response.

Going by my previous experience of using the Web Drivers, it was able to identify my monitor, and I was able to use multiple monitors and able to change the resolution of them.

It seems to be working for some, and I was looking for some help in getting it running better, maybe with some additional software, or switches upon boot.

I have a half height single slot AMD card in my system, Radeon Pro WX4100
How do you like it? Does it play starcraft 2 by chance? I have the old W7000 and it works really well. I'm not certain if the WX4100 is a better performer or worse performer than the W7000

Just bought one new for a decent price, I appreciate the recommendation.
I don't actually own one yet. Looking at it for a future build with the GEEEK A30 case. Are you happy with it? Can you quantify how well it performs? I like the idea of 4 x Mini-DP on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back