Contribute
Register

Nvidia Drivers for Mojave 10.14 Not Available, no WorkAround works well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that, but as I understand, it's very very secret information and very complicated and dangerous, :rolleyes: :thumbdown therefore everyone here is keep quiet about it or just local "profi's" don't know how to do it!

Haha, yes. I've made a backup so I'm just going to try to uninstall Nvidia Web Drivers, boot with the RX580 and see what happens. Nothing to lose, only to gain.

So simply uninstalling Nvidia web drivers and adding the RX580 worked OTB. Already have Lilu + Whatevergreen in my kexts.

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 4.59.30 PM.png
Now the only issue left is the lane width (Mobo issue, will now shutdown and reseat the card into another slot)
Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 4.55.01 PM.png
Even with just a single lane, this runs way smoother than my 1080Ti on liquid.

Guys i ve a gtx 1080 and i7 8700k, when i use the IGpu i have no problem, but with the 1080 the resolution Switch to 1028x768.. What can i do for now? Because i use a Dual boot and i don't wanna unlink my gpu every time...

Last edited:
100% pointless as long as they don't have a useable driver.
Rumors are that the 2019 Mac Pro will have Nvidia GPUs as an option. It's also rumoured that Nvidia has also submitted the Mojave drivers to Apple, but they've not been approved yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back