- Sep 22, 2011
- Thinkpad T61-Clover
- Quadro NVS 140m, 1280x800
I have noticed that on my old systems (Clarkedale / Arrandale / Lynnfield and older), Mojave can appear to be slower than High Sierra. I restored the responsiveness of my old systems by doing the following in Mojave:I don't know why you're having "slowness". I really like Mojave, it runs great for me.
- System Preferences > Spotlight > Search Results: Uncheck all options
- System Preferences > Spotlight > Privacy: Add all Volumes
- System Preferences > Accessibility > Display: Check "Reduce motion"
- System Preferences > Accessibility > Display: Check "Reduce transparency"