Contribute
Register

Nvidia Drivers for Mojave 10.14 Not Available, no WorkAround works well

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys please help, my video is still low resolution after update from high Sierra to mojave. What are the main settings I need to adjust and what kext files? I think I tried everything

my specs: asus p6t deluxe CPUintel i7 2,67ghz Graphics evga geforce gts 250

use lilu and nvidiagraphicsfixup as well as Shiki

use lilu and nvidiagraphicsfixup as well as Shiki
I have them all in my Efi/clover/kexts/other folder. Do I need special versions? Anything specific in the config.plist file? Im so lost, I been trying everything for the last 2 days.

I have them all in my Efi/clover/kexts/other folder. Do I need special versions? Anything specific in the config.plist file? Im so lost, I been trying everything for the last 2 days.
install the web driver?? Also mojave might not support your card idk

Last edited:
install the web driver?? Also mojave might not support your card idk
I ve seen this guy on youtube. he has the same videocard as me. I tried the same but no luck

Looks like it up to 10,000 signers.

If we set an average Nvidia card price @ $500 that equals about 5 million in sales for the Mac market. If we set @ $1000 then it’s 10 million in sales for the Mac users.

Nvidia reported 8.14 billion in annual sales of discrete graphics cards for the fiscal year.
That’s about 1.2% of Nvidia card annual sales numbers. We need more petitioners to sign on to increase pressure.

Your math is wrong. It's 0.12% not 1.2% — in other words, it's a completely meaningless amount of revenue for Nvidia.

Your math is wrong. It's 0.12% not 1.2% — in other words, it's a completely meaningless amount of revenue for Nvidia.

Even at 1.2% it would be meaningless especially when you look at their recent stock drop a other issues they are focused on. I’m sure they’re busy working on ray tracing for all the game developers.

Someone posted his exchange with Apple on the Nvidia forum:
apple-on-Mojave-Nvidia.png

I've said it before, petitioning Apple = barking up the wrong tree.

FINALLY SOLVED!!
I installed the patched version of Mojave and now my old GTS 250 graphic card finally works with MOJAVE.
The patch from dosdude hit the nail!

Someone posted his exchange with Apple on the Nvidia forum:
View attachment 383563

I've said it before, petitioning Apple = barking up the wrong tree.
Problem is, there's no proof that this Dan guy really works for Apple.
How do we know that this exchange is real? It could be entirely made up.

Problem is, there's no proof that this Dan guy really works for Apple.
How do we know that this exchange is real? It could be entirely made up.

Correct, until Apple releases an official statement we dont know for sure what their position is. There is a custom kernel to run unsupported CPUs (non intel) already so it should be possible for Nvidia to hack it as well if they really try. Just release a beta version with a disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back