Contribute
Register

Nvidia Drivers for Mojave 10.14 Not Available, no WorkAround works well

Status
Not open for further replies.
The certificate isn't that important since we know nVidia is a reputable company. We do install softwares that doesn't have signed certificate. We should petition nVidia to release the driver without Apple signed certificate.

If they have it? Why haven't they released High Sierra drivers for the RTX 2XXX series? Mojave may just be a smoke screen to cover up the RTX driver non-availability.

When will they release the drivers so my GTX 1080ti will work with hardware acceleration. Please do it soon

Hi! Me too! I installed web drivers with https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update in Mojave install Nvidia Web Driver 387.10.10.10.40.113 the video it's ok, but No acceleration, I hope that the Nvidia web drivers in Mojave are soon available I have Nvidia GTX660. Marry Christmas!
So can you tell me what problem if have no acceleration, can I use FullHD on my screen, or I can not play game only?

We will find out next week as AMD's rumoured exclusive contract with Apple - which prohibits any rival manufacturer support - expires end of 2018. Check back middle of next week and lets hope for Mojave web drivers
:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back