Register

NVIDIA Driver Issue

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics
GIGABYTE GV-N970G1
Hello everyone completing my first build and have one issue left. Big thanks to everyone here lots of great information on this site. Up to this point i have been able to figure out all of my issues searching the forum, but I'm getting to point i don't want to do something stupid and have to start over so time to ask for help.

Every time i boot or try to open the NVIDIA Manager under system preferences i get the error below. I have tried reinstalling the web drivers WebDriver-343.02.02f04 with the same results. My main monitor using a DVI cable appears to be working correctly but i am unable to use my other monitor using HDMI.

Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 3.25.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 3.34.05 PM.png

System was built using the clover build guide with tweaks from Snbd889's Video Editing Build. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, and again thanks everyone i could not have got this far without the information here.

Edit
Second monitor works with DVI Cable, but i still get the same error booting up or going into system preferences. Would like to get HDMI working still.