Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi to all.need help
i have installed high sierra 10.13.6 17G2208
i need nvidia driver for my system

Im having a similar issue... Running a GTX 980Ti

The driver installs but only boots using nv_disable=1

Builder number 17G2208

I’m having the same issue. My build won’t update beyond 13.6 (17G76] I installed (17G2208) hoping this would get me the latest updates. When I try to I test all latest updates, they seem to go through, the hack restarts but the version is the same. I’m trying to get to 17G3025 or 17G4015....any thoughts?

When I try to I test all latest updates, they seem to go through, the hack restarts but the version is the same.
You are rebooting the "install macOS from..." partition instead of the actual High Sierra partition, right? Because you need to do that until this temporary installation partition disappears and you're only left with the then-updated High Sierra partition.

I want to try a new install of the latest 17G66 build of High Sierra. Is the a direct link?

curious..... I made my unibeast installer using my MacBook Pro and have therefor got this version installed on a desktop rebuild and cannot install Nvidia drivers. Just wondering is there anyway of force installing a combo update to bring this back to a desktop version or do I have re-download and re install a fresh system from the desktop. I did try using pacifist yet that also fails.
Actually getting the high Sierra installer was hard enough, I used macOS High Sierra Patcher app to direct download an installer, so how do we identify the specific installer version from the package?

cat /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Info.plist | grep -A 1 DTSDKBuild

ta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back