RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
nvidia-cuda.jpg
NVIDIA released updated CUDA drivers for OS X Mavericks today. The release version is 6.0.37 and is meant to support all NVIDIA products running on Mac hardware.

If you already have CUDA drivers installed, you can update via System Preferences > Other > CUDA or download the update directly from NVIDIA.

Check the 'Additional Information' tab for installation instructions.

Let us know how the update works out with your CustoMac if you run a NVIDIA GPU and happen to install the update.

Source: http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-cuda-6.0.37-driver.html

No problem installing on OSX 10.9.2 via system preference/ Cuda icon.

can anyone confirm this sorts out the issues with the GTX 780 type cards. I have the KR 2789.

Well, I'll dive in to see what happens since I have CCC and in case a disaster strikes I will reverse my mistake. Will let know my outcome.
Well update my CUDA driver and reboot and everything still the same as before, the web driver it stay the same no update in that area, but is working better than my 2011 MacMini that I have.TIA.

Well, I'll dive in to see what happens since I have CCC and in case a disaster strikes I will reverse my mistake. Will let know my outcome.
Well update my CUDA driver and reboot and everything still the same as before, the web driver it stay the same no update in that area, but is working better than my 2011 MacMini that I have.

*** Post Edited ***

Please take this as a friendly reminder of the site rules, which state :

• Members cannot post advertisements or notices for eBay auctions, Kickstarter projects, Craigslist listings, personal sales or contests.

all works well so far

I've testing it and no resolves the power management problem. The GPU doesn't throttle down when running some OpenCL apps :(

no problem on Asus GTX680 4GDDR5,
it is ok to install from system pref pane.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back