Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Announces 'Pascal' Graphics Drivers Coming to MacOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got full acceleration with ASUS Rog Strix OC 1070, now my hack feels complete :mrgreen:

Anybody who has managed to get it to work with triple screen setup? I have tried several possible solutions but unfortunately I boot to black screen every time there is more than one monitor connected.

I can connect the two other monitors after Sierra is loaded, but it is certainly not a optimal solution.

Anybody have a try with Final cut Pro ?

How much performance do you lose in OpenCL/CUDA/Metal when running in macOS,vs Windows, on the 1070 and 1080?

Anybody who has managed to get it to work with triple screen setup? I have tried several possible solutions but unfortunately I boot to black screen every time there is more than one monitor connected.

I can connect the two other monitors after Sierra is loaded, but it is certainly not a optimal solution.

I'm using triple screen without any problems. 1 4k dell monitor, and two 1080p monitors (Acer and Dell).

I've got a dual screen setup running (2160p via DisplayPort and 1440p via HDMI). I still have an "old" 1080p monitor lying around so if I find some time tomorrow I'll try adding it to the setup. Your problem might be related to ports.

I finally managed to boot Sierra with all three monitors connected, without booting to black screen. I had already tried multiple port combinations without success, but the solution turned out to be 1 x DP and 2 x HDMI, which I actually thought I had tried already - but apparently not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back