Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Announces 'Pascal' Graphics Drivers Coming to MacOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have your IGP enabled, even if you aren't actively using it? The iBooks issue can be 'fixed' by having another available renderer that's usable by CoreAnimation. Doesn't require a display to be attached.

I've dug through the new drivers and I see nothing that would fix the iBooks issue. The Metal/GL driver bundles are still signed by Nvidia and thus unloadable by applications signed with library validation.
I'm pretty sure it isn't.
Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 12.03.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 12.04.09 AM.png

So, pascal works but now comes the next problem:

Night Shift and programs for the brightness works just once or two time and after a restart – I changed nothing – not anymore!

Suggestions?

SOLVED: It was the hdmi cable -.-

Last edited:
So, pascal works but now comes the next problem:

Night Shift and programs for the brightness works just once or two time and after a restart – I changed nothing – not anymore!

Suggestions?

SOLVED: It was the hdmi cable -.-
Mine works fine with night shift on 1070 with dual monitor setup. Anyone has an issue with the audio not working over HDMI through 1070?

Working perfectly with my Gigabyte 1080 G1
with both of my monitors.

Thank You nVidia.

Now with Pascal working, what is the most modern, hassle free way to install on an X99 with 5960X (Asus Rampage V)? Is there a guide that works and that anyone here knows of?
How do we integrate new web driver into Clover?

My Gtx 1080 only shows up with 7mb vram, does anybody know hot to fix ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 18.02.16.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 18.02.16.png
    86 KB · Views: 201
Try re-install Clover with EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi.

I have the same issue. How does one do that and what does it do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back