Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Announces 'Pascal' Graphics Drivers Coming to MacOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremely happy I don't have to sell my Pascal Titan X to switch to AMD :)

Maybe this is too soon, but how would one know if these drivers will allow something like Adobe Lightroom to access the GPU? :confused:
It'll be just like any other nVidia driver, but with Pascal support.

Thanks Nvidia for supporting the Hackintosh community. Lets be real: Outside some of the people running a 2012 or older Mac Pro, the main beneficiaries of this development are people who have over the past 4-5 years built or are planning to build their own PCIe slots "Mac".

I'm using a GTX 980 at the moment and I am very happy with the performance, so will not rush out to buy a 1070 or 1080. I'll more than likely wait until I build a Kaby Lake system.

Thanks Nvidia for supporting the Hackintosh community. Lets be real: Outside some of the people running a 2012 or older Mac Pro, the main beneficiaries of this development are people who have over the past 4-5 years built or are planning to build their own PCIe slots "Mac".

I'm using a GTX 980 at the moment and I am very happy with the performance, so will not rush out to buy a 1070 or 1080. I'll more than likely wait until I build a Kaby Lake system.
I think this is just Nvidia reacting to the "Modular" Mac Pro news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back