GTX 1080 & GTX 960 (for macOS)
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Make sure to use the ADGPFix for black screen after the Apple logo! You need to make sure to disable the GPU with nv_disable=1 to get past the boot screen, and run the fix.

I'm browsing through the OS to see if I notice any glitches, and while I ran through a few, it seems like a simple restart seemed to fix them for me.

The iBooks issue everyone was having with Maxwell doesn't seem to happen anymore, at least for me.

Night shift and brightness are both working

If you are having problems with NVIDIA web drivers reverting to macOS drivers, re-install clover.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 3
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro RX 480 OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Make sure to use the ADGPFix for black screen after the Apple logo! You need to make sure to disable the GPU with nv_disable=1 to get past the boot screen, and run the fix.

I'm browsing through the OS to see if I notice any glitches, and while I ran through a few, it seems like a simple restart seemed to fix them for me.

The iBooks issue everyone was having with Maxwell doesn't seem to happen anymore, at least for me.

Night shift and brightness are both working

If you are having problems with NVIDIA web drivers reverting to macOS drivers, re-install clover.

Do you have your IGP enabled, even if you aren't actively using it? The iBooks issue can be 'fixed' by having another available renderer that's usable by CoreAnimation. Doesn't require a display to be attached.

I've dug through the new drivers and I see nothing that would fix the iBooks issue. The Metal/GL driver bundles are still signed by Nvidia and thus unloadable by applications signed with library validation.

Motherboard
GA Z170MX Gaming 5
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 & GTX 960 (for macOS)
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Do you have your IGP enabled, even if you aren't actively using it? The iBooks issue can be 'fixed' by having another available renderer that's usable by CoreAnimation. Doesn't require a display to be attached.

I've dug through the new drivers and I see nothing that would fix the iBooks issue. The Metal/GL driver bundles are still signed by Nvidia and thus unloadable by applications signed with library validation.
I'm pretty sure it isn't.
Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 12.03.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 12.04.09 AM.png

Motherboard
ASUS Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
UHD 630
So, pascal works but now comes the next problem:

Night Shift and programs for the brightness works just once or two time and after a restart – I changed nothing – not anymore!

Suggestions?

SOLVED: It was the hdmi cable -.-

Last edited:

TGH

So, pascal works but now comes the next problem:

Night Shift and programs for the brightness works just once or two time and after a restart – I changed nothing – not anymore!

Suggestions?

SOLVED: It was the hdmi cable -.-
Mine works fine with night shift on 1070 with dual monitor setup. Anyone has an issue with the audio not working over HDMI through 1070?

Motherboard
ASUS Rampage VI Extreme
CPU
i9-7940X
Graphics
2x GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Working perfectly with my Gigabyte 1080 G1