Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Announces GeForce TITAN X 12GB Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if memory performance drops after a certain amount of it is in use...

Only when you switch from the fast memory to the slower memory chip they didn't tell you about in the specs :)

12 gigs might mean 8/4 for all we know haha.

4K PC gaming?

Been there. There's only one game at 4k out there that uses more 4GB VRAM.... (Shadows of Mordor) and that uses 4.2GB max. 12GB is likely too little for 8k though (4x), so I'm on the fence about 12GB. They probably would have gone 8 or 16 if it was about gaming.

Some new pics from Techpowerup

29a.jpg
29d.jpg
Source:
http://www.techpowerup.com/210448/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-x-pictured-up-close.html

i have gtx780ti and it's more then enough ;):p

RedCine-X and Premiere scream on this. I hear faster than a Red Rocket-X card for processing R3d files. I'm ready.

Is it known if this card is expected to be OS X compatible via Nvidia web drivers at the time of release?

I ordered one from nVidia on Friday with next-day shipping, hopefully it will be here by Tuesday. I imagine it will probably be compatible thanks to the web drivers, if not at first, definitely in the coming weeks.

We'll see. I swapped out an Asus STRIX 980 for it, so hopefully it gets here soon since using my spare GTX 660 means that I can only have one of my 4K monitors plugged in.

I ordered one from nVidia on Friday with next-day shipping, hopefully it will be here by Tuesday. I imagine it will probably be compatible thanks to the web drivers, if not at first, definitely in the coming weeks.

We'll see. I swapped out an Asus STRIX 980 for it, so hopefully it gets here soon since using my spare GTX 660 means that I can only have one of my 4K monitors plugged in.

Niiiice.. please keep us posted!

Got it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back