Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers (346.01.02f04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works on GTX 750 Ti :headbang: Tested Dirt 3 :clap:

Screenshot 2015-05-22 09.54.38.pngScreenshot 2015-05-22 09.55.37.png

+1 for the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming, Chamleon, Yosemite 10.10.3, z97mx, 4790k :)

Just upgraded and no issues here with a titan X. Will report back if i do encounter anything.

I have installed this on my chimera install and it broke my hdmi audio. I tried over on my fresh install of clover and hdmi works there. Strange i know. On the chimera side it uses the hdmiaudio.kext and it shows NOT to be loading. Whereas I downgraded it to f03 and it was loading again. SO perhaps the clover side is telling me to get rid of that kext and it will work. more testing to come. However, has ANY of you actually checked if your nvidia driver is actually selected. I have reinstalled it, downgraded it over, booted with nv_disable=1(to reinstall or to set options) set it from os x default to the nvidia web driver yet every time i restart it reverts to the os x one. Perhaps people are thinking it is installed yet it is not actually without checking? Can anyone confirm that immediately after reboot the web driver is selected in the sys pref? as a similar note, is there any way to check which driver is actually being used BESIDES the nvidia pref panel/top bar, like a terminal output or some activity monitor?

Driver f04 did not work for me. Zotac GTX 960, 4770k, GA-87x-UD3H. Computer freezes within 5 minutes of booting. Downgrading to f03 seems to work stable.

I had a few KP with f04, one while I tried running ocean wave opencl benchmark and the others during normal usage. I'm on 10.10.3 and my gpu is an MSI GTX760.
Now I'm back on f03 and everything is running smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back