PC
CPU
i5
Graphics
gtx550ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Please note that is not "my solution" but as I wrote only a recap of all the possible kext analyzed in this thread.
Due to the fact that every system is different, probably solution that work on one system doesn't work in other.
To help the community, I suggest to add the following information after finding one working solution:

1) Motherboard and Graphic Card model (If not in your signature)
2) Used Kext and framework: (for me ML10.8 DP3)
3) Used BootLoader: (for me Chameleon 2.1 r2069)
4) Boot with GraphicEnabler=True or with patched DSDT (for me GraphicEnabler=True, working on DSDT solution for test....)
5) SMProductName in "Extra\SMBios.plist" (for me "MacPro3,1"). Especially note that this information is important and related to the "AppleGraphicPowerManagement.kext". In fact "MacPro3,1" doesn't load this kext, for this reason I don't care about this. But my graphic card work very well with great result in OpenCL and OpenGL benchmark
6) Every further necessary information....

Ciao

Well you put together the pieces, so thank you :), my system is now fully working thanks to @vemacs help and yours, i have one of those "new" GigaByte MoBos that don't require a DSDT, installing mountain lion never felt so natural like this time, it was only the wireless card which i replaced with a generic card based on Realtek 8188 chip :D.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-08 at 7.10.13 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-08 at 7.10.13 AM.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 312
Motherboard
mavericks
CPU
i5
Graphics
hd3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
XPS 8500
CPU
I7 3770
Graphics
GT 640 1GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This seems related to DSDT edits, look for your motherboard DSDT here in tonymac´s DSDT database, If you don´t know what I´m talking about you need a lot of reading, there are other threads about this matter.

Good luck
I have been searching and searching.. i cant find anything. its a branded computer, i use CPU-Z on windows 7 and it saids CG8350 on my motherboard and the computer name is Asus CG8350 but i know that its P8H67-M PRO motherboard. Sorry i havent answer for a while i have been working at school. Now i am on windows 7 again and i will try it again if u can tell me what to do please. U really good at this so please.
Best Regards Robin

Motherboard
Intel DH55TC
CPU
Intel Core i7-870
Graphics
Gigabyte 550ti OC
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have been searching and searching.. i cant find anything. its a branded computer, i use CPU-Z on windows 7 and it saids CG8350 on my motherboard and the computer name is Asus CG8350 but i know that its P8H67-M PRO motherboard. Sorry i havent answer for a while i have been working at school. Now i am on windows 7 again and i will try it again if u can tell me what to do please. U really good at this so please.
Best Regards Robin

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/283234-asus-p8h67-m-pro-b3-install-guide/
1/2 seconds of Google

Motherboard
XPS 8500
CPU
I7 3770
Graphics
GT 640 1GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
Laptop
CPU
i7
Graphics
NVIDIA GTM650
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hackintosh is working at around 98% with only two issues - Screensavers and Sleep both cause it to freeze.

Using the Gainward Geforce GTX 550 Ti. The screensaver actually works around 50% of the time, the other 50% it freezes. Sleep won't even work at all, simply makes the displays go off without my computer going to sleep.

Aside from that its great, plays all my games + dual screen (going triple soon), would just really like it to actually sleep and go to screensaver so family can't go using my computer when I leave it there.

Motherboard
GA-Z77-DS3H
CPU
Core i7 7700K
Graphics
Dual GTX 1070 8GB
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What am I doing wrong?

I have applied the files from the previous post on 10.8 and 10.8.2 and none of them worked.
After apply the files, do the chmod, chown, perl script and so on...after the reboot the gpu card is not used by the system, downgrading my resolution and lots of problems.

MOBO: GA-Z77-DS3H
CPU: Core i7 3770K
Video: GeForce 550 Ti
Thanks

Motherboard
Gigabyte something
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
out of the three listed driver how do i know which one to use

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
i7‑6700K
Graphics
2x GTX 980 Ti
Just one more think: I suppose that best solution depend on the graphics card and on the whole system. In my configuration the only solution that works perfectly (no freeze, no problem in change resolution) is the one based on ML 10.8 DPL3. With the NVidia driver the freeze problem are not solved.

Me too, it seems like the NVIDIA drivers have always caused random freezes for me on 10.8.1 and 10.8.2

I'm now using the ML 10.8 DPL3 drivers on 10.8.2 without any problems.
My card is a 560 Ti on an EVGA x58 SLI LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.