- Oct 29, 2011
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Please note that is not "my solution" but as I wrote only a recap of all the possible kext analyzed in this thread.
Due to the fact that every system is different, probably solution that work on one system doesn't work in other.
To help the community, I suggest to add the following information after finding one working solution:
1) Motherboard and Graphic Card model (If not in your signature)
2) Used Kext and framework: (for me ML10.8 DP3)
3) Used BootLoader: (for me Chameleon 2.1 r2069)
4) Boot with GraphicEnabler=True or with patched DSDT (for me GraphicEnabler=True, working on DSDT solution for test....)
5) SMProductName in "Extra\SMBios.plist" (for me "MacPro3,1"). Especially note that this information is important and related to the "AppleGraphicPowerManagement.kext". In fact "MacPro3,1" doesn't load this kext, for this reason I don't care about this. But my graphic card work very well with great result in OpenCL and OpenGL benchmark
6) Every further necessary information....
Well you put together the pieces, so thank you , my system is now fully working thanks to @vemacs help and yours, i have one of those "new" GigaByte MoBos that don't require a DSDT, installing mountain lion never felt so natural like this time, it was only the wireless card which i replaced with a generic card based on Realtek 8188 chip .