CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
after update to mojave, the system reconize the grafic card but there is not native resolution of full hd for the screen resolution, and also there is not grafich acceletarion, i neve have to use web driver or any thing just inject nvidea and check in clover configurator, nvidea generics.

after update to mojave, the system reconize the grafic card but there is not native resolution of full hd for the screen resolution, and also there is not grafich acceletarion, i neve have to use web driver or any thing just inject nvidea and check in clover configurator, nvidea generics.

This card doesn't have metal so its at the end of the line with high Sierra. My GT 210 stopped working as well. I picked up a GT 710 and it works. The only fix for the card is to use older High Sierra Nvidia graphics kexts and clear caches and repair permissions.

This card doesn't have metal so its at the end of the line with high Sierra. My GT 210 stopped working as well. I picked up a GT 710 and it works. The only fix for the card is to use older High Sierra Nvidia graphics kexts and clear caches and repair permissions.
any idea how to do that.

Your onboard CPU graphics are HD4600 which will work fine with Mojave. Just remove the 210 and change BIOS settings to use the igfx. You won't notice any difference from the GT210 graphics you used in High Sierra. You'll need to remove Inject Nvidia and add Inject Intel to your Clover config.plist.

Your onboard CPU graphics are HD4600 which will work fine with Mojave. Just remove the 210 and change BIOS settings to use the igfx. You won't notice any difference from the GT210 graphics you used in High Sierra. You'll need to remove Inject Nvidia and add Inject Intel to your Clover config.plist.
i can't do that, because monitor does not have hdmi in as the motherboard, i use d a hdmi vga adater but is broken and can not be replaced so use the gt210 to have graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back