I7-6700K
Graphics
Asus GTX 970 Strix OC 4GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I Installed MacOs Mojave On my NUC8i5BEH following Rehab guide, and I use his scripts to install patches, now it's working good with HDMI Audio... but there are 3 problems:

1)Bluetooth is enabled in the preference panes but won't find any devices...
2)One of the rear USB port isn't working
3)Thunderbolt port only work if the device is plugged before the boot...

Also I'd like to install Audio HDMI and Internal audio patch kext or driver without any script if possible to know what I've installed and try to solve without asking help if a problem will appertains in the future.

For bluetooth I eventually have a usb dongle that works in another hack without any kext

I Installed MacOs Mojave On my NUC8i5BEH following Rehab guide, and I use his scripts to install patches, now it's working good with HDMI Audio... but there are 3 problems:

Also I'd like to install Audio HDMI and Internal audio patch kext or driver without any script if possible to know what I've installed and try to solve without asking help if a problem will appertains in the future.

For bluetooth I eventually have a usb dongle that works in another hack without any kext

Reply in guide thread with problem reporting files.

Hi,

I am a complete novice and I also own a NUC8I5BEH. It would be great if you write a short guide describing the steps and specific steps for the NUC8I5BEH, Patches, etc.

Thanks but I already knew this guide. It's just that we both have the identical NUC (NUC8I5BEH) and it may be helpful if he quickly notes what he has done differently compared to the guide.

Also I want to install OSX on an external drive (connected via USB3 or Thunderbird). I would like my NUC harddisk to be untouched (no MBR/UEFI modifications). Only when I plug in the drive do I want to see Clover and boot into OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back