Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi! How happy are you with your Hades Canyon Hackintosh? Are all the I/O ports working? How about the GPU?
Still working on the ports and the GPU. I really wish there was good kext for the Radeon RX Vega M GL.

Hi
I just saw this thread as I am interested by this Hackintosh solution but as it would be my first install I need some help in particular when I read the article listed at the beginning of this thread to be used for the installation.
Can one of those who succeeded to install HS can detailed me more the process they followed specially about the options they choose for graphic/sound etc.?
Maybe a short HOW TO (without images) would help me a lot
thanks

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi
I just saw this thread as I am interested by this Hackintosh solution but as it would be my first install I need some help in particular when I read the article listed at the beginning of this thread to be used for the installation.
Can one of those who succeeded to install HS can detailed me more the process they followed specially about the options they choose for graphic/sound etc.?
Maybe a short HOW TO (without images) would help me a lot
thanks
The graphics on this device are not currently supported.

Motherboard
Dell E7450
CPU
i5-5300u
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Is the Thunderbolt 3 working with external monitor ?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270N-WIFI
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
512K, Classic, eMac, iMac, LC, Performa, Plus, Power Mac, PowerBook, SE
I guess the AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL or GH are still not supported in Mojave?

Motherboard
Lenovo M720q
CPU
15 8400t
Graphics
uhd 630
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Finally got around to installing and so far so good. No Kext for the video card yet but have sound and wife, its all updating fine.
Looking forward to this NUC.
Hey, working on one of these now(same specs as yours) would you mind sharing your efi folder? im having a ton of trouble getting my nvme hd to show up at install:banghead:. thanks in advance!!