Contribute
Register

NUC8 Intel Core i7-8705G & Radeon RX Vega M graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I just saw this thread as I am interested by this Hackintosh solution but as it would be my first install I need some help in particular when I read the article listed at the beginning of this thread to be used for the installation.
Can one of those who succeeded to install HS can detailed me more the process they followed specially about the options they choose for graphic/sound etc.?
Maybe a short HOW TO (without images) would help me a lot
thanks

Hi
I just saw this thread as I am interested by this Hackintosh solution but as it would be my first install I need some help in particular when I read the article listed at the beginning of this thread to be used for the installation.
Can one of those who succeeded to install HS can detailed me more the process they followed specially about the options they choose for graphic/sound etc.?
Maybe a short HOW TO (without images) would help me a lot
thanks

The graphics on this device are not currently supported.

Is the Thunderbolt 3 working with external monitor ?

I guess the AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL or GH are still not supported in Mojave?

Finally got around to installing and so far so good. No Kext for the video card yet but have sound and wife, its all updating fine.
Looking forward to this NUC.
Hey, working on one of these now(same specs as yours) would you mind sharing your efi folder? im having a ton of trouble getting my nvme hd to show up at install:banghead:. thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back