RX 590
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi there.
I am writing this guide to help others, I spent 2 days looking for solution for my dc3217iye and mojave hackintosh and others might looking for this help as well.
I follow this guide to install Mojave on my Nuc Intel:

But could not make the HD4000 work on my Nuc, every time I had like 3MB aHD4000, no way to work around to fix.

Then I found the way that works merging two config.plist that I found better working, the first config.plist made the boot went trough but the graphics card did not work, the second config.plist, the hardware acceleration worked but something else did not.

If you had or having the same problem, here is the solution.

The attached file is the config.plist that worked fine with everything on it.

By the way, I had the Mac OS Catalina installed and fully working on the same system, and making dual boot with Windows 10, but I found better downgrade for Mojave, because I had some Mac OS Software that did not fully work with Mac OS Catalina and could not live without it.

I hope I can help someone with this post, because many people had helped me here, so I am just trying to pass the help forward.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 153
Here I am again.
For those like me are suffering from slow internet connections from USB Wifi Dongles... here is the solution I found (attached file).
Install this device closer to your Hackintosh, then connect this device to your main wifi network, you will create repeater WiFi network with good range, but the main thing is use the RJ45 cable to connect to your Hackintosh, it will provide steady and reliable internet maybe 4 times faster than your slow USB wifi dongle.
I had tested few USB dongles and they were no good for me, the internet drops all the time, slow connections and other problems.
But now with this device I am very happy with the results and came here to share this information with you guys.
Kind regards.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 10.54.53.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 10.54.53.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back