Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H-USB3
CPU
i3-2125
Graphics
HD3000
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hi Guys ...

this is my first post, so be gentle please :)

yesterday i got my NUC Board D33217CK which consists of an i3-3217U and empty slots for ram and PCie / Sata which I filled with:
- 2x4GB DDR3L-1600 RAM
- Akasa mPCIe to Sata Adapter -> 2.5" Crucial MX100 120GB
- Atheros AR9462 Wifi + BT from a dead Acer Laptop.

Installation of El Capitan totally went fine, everything seems to work ootb.
well, except Wifi, and I didnt try 3D workload.

I read about this Chip here and in other Hackintosh Forums, sadly it seems to be unsupported at all...
But most of these Posts are somewhat older.

My Questions are:

- Is there any new Info about the Atheros AR9462? Interestingly, BT works out of the Box?! (connected my Phone and was able to surf in the Internet)

- After Installation, i ran Multibeast and clicked some things I think the NUC may need. Didnt notice any change though.
Do I need to do anything else besides Multibeast? I read about HDMI Audio not working and some patched files / DSDT and SSDT, but I'm really overwhelmed by all this stuff. I may need a Guide whats relevant to me and whats not; and how I can check if somethings missing.

cant test HDMI Audio because i only have DVI / DP Monitors adaptered to the HDMI output of the NUC.

I hope someone can bring some light to the dark for me :)

Thanks in Advance,
kingspride

PS sorry for bad english, I'm from germany...

- Is there any new Info about the Atheros AR9462? Interestingly, BT works out of the Box?! (connected my Phone and was able to surf in the Internet)

AR9462 WiFi is not supported. Replace with supported hardware.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

I may need a Guide whats relevant to me and whats not; and how I can check if somethings missing.

Maybe you will find a guide in the relevant guides forum: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back