Contribute
Register

Nothing plays on TV app (blank but with control overlays showing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More support was added yesterday. You need to compile WhateverGreen again for testing. There is even a new boot argument added very interesting: Enable software TV+ decoding on all CPUs without IGPU (`shikigva=256`)
Have fun... :lol:

More support was added yesterday. You need to compile WhateverGreen again for testing. There is even a new boot argument added very interesting: Enable software TV+ decoding on all CPUs without IGPU (`shikigva=256`)
Have fun... :lol:

it's not clear for me... we need an official release before?

or use hackintool to compile the latest version
ok, I'll wait the official one. I don't want to change my smbios to iMacPro as well...

ok, I'll wait the official one. I don't want to change my smbios to iMacPro as well...
why wait? hackintool only takes a minute or so to create the new kext

why wait? hackintool only takes a minute or so to create the new kext
as mentioned before to test "decoding on all CPUs without IGPU (`shikigva=256`)" I need to disable my IGPU, right?

EDIT: how can I compile with that? and where can I find that version?

as mentioned before to test "decoding on all CPUs without IGPU (`shikigva=256`)" I need to disable my IGPU, right?

EDIT: how can I compile with that? and where can I find that version?
Is it enough to click on download button? With compile I receive an error

Attachments

• Schermata 2019-12-15 alle 11.55.36.png
    Schermata 2019-12-15 alle 11.55.36.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 97
Do you have Xcode installed? You need it for "Compile" to work. Get it from the AppStore if you don't have it yet.
Yes I have, this is the error message:

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign - --entitlements /Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/WhateverGreen/build/WhateverGreen.build/Release/WhateverGreen.build/WhateverGreen.kext.xcent /Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release/WhateverGreen.kext
/Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release/WhateverGreen.kext: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed
Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CodeSign /Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release/WhateverGreen.kext
(1 failure)

Attachments

• error.txt
    694.3 KB · Views: 141
Yes I have, this is the error message:

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign - --entitlements /Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/WhateverGreen/build/WhateverGreen.build/Release/WhateverGreen.build/WhateverGreen.kext.xcent /Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release/WhateverGreen.kext
/Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release/WhateverGreen.kext: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed
Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CodeSign /Users/Gabriele/Desktop/Hackintool_Build/Release/WhateverGreen.kext
(1 failure)
Are you using Xcode alone? Is more easy if you let hackintool manage Xcode when building/compiling the kext.
Select the kexts you want and then click on the right bottom icon.
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 10.30.18 AM.png

Last edited:
Are you using Xcode alone? Is more easy if you let hackintool manage Xcode when building/compiling the kext.
Select the kexts you want and then click on the right bottom icon.
View attachment 440580
I’m using the tool to compile it. Same procedure but with already mentioned issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back