Contribute
Register

Not Successful Installing Big Sur with Clover r5126 and iMac17,1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using Mac 15,1
Also have you seen this thread,

I have clover working with Big Sur on haswell, EFI is posted there.
Thank you, i will follow your base!

Thank you, i will follow your base!
have you been able to install big sur on your computer with the H87M-D3H ? I have the same board and I want to update from Catalina...

have you been able to install big sur on your computer with the H87M-D3H ? I have the same board and I want to update from Catalina...
Unfortunately not. I have never had update problems like this in previous versions. Catalina works very well. Maybe I'll wait for update 10.16.1 to see or then I will have to do a clean install ...

Oh f... so simple. Solution for problem:
1. In Clover, change in Boot - Default Boot Volume from 'lastBootedvolume' to my name SSD system, in my case 'macOS';
2. Then restart;
3. Make the install of Big Sur

Oh f... so simple! Very happy! :headbang:

Oh f... so simple. Solution for problem:
1. In Clover, change in Boot - Default Boot Volume from 'lastBootedvolume' to my name SSD system, in my case 'macOS';
2. Then restart;
3. Make the install of Big Sur

Oh f... so simple! Very happy! :headbang:
Okay, thank you, i will try now!! How you install clover r5126? with the pkg? or with the efi folder?

Okay, thank you, i will try now!! How you install clover r5126? with the pkg? or with the efi folder?
With .pkg. There is now a new Clover version 5127. It works fine also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back