Contribute
Register

Not Getting System Prefs 12.3 Update Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to see the update in System Prefs > Software Update if you are logged into iCloud. However, here's a link to get the update:

Hi, guys I am not getting this update in my builtin "Software Update" in System preference. It still shows "Your Mac is upto date - MacOS Monterery 12.2.1"

My System:
Gigabyte z490 Arous Ultra
RX 580
Fenvi card

Make sure config.plist > Misc > Security > SecureBootModel is set to "Disabled".

Edit:
Correction: set ot "Default".

Last edited:
Hi, guys I am not getting this update in my builtin "Software Update" in System preference. It still shows "Your Mac is upto date - MacOS Monterery 12.2.1"

My System:
Gigabyte z490 Arous Ultra
RX 580
Fenvi card
I have the same problem. I found that if I change the system definition from iMacPro 1,1 to iMac19,1 system update works. I do have SecureBootModel set to disabled.

iMacPro1,1 probably needs SecureBootModel set to Default, not disabled, as it contains a T2 chip.

But with the Comet Lake system you are using the SMBIOS data should be for an iMac20,1, as that is the closest match to an Apple System for your setup. The iMac20,1 SMBIOS also requires SecureBootModel to be set to Default.

I have the same problem. I found that if I change the system definition from iMacPro 1,1 to iMac19,1 system update works. I do have SecureBootModel set to disabled.
Thanks for the heads-up mate! Ventura 13.0.1 update was not showing up for me using Clover and iMacPro1,1. Switching to iMac19,1 did the trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back