Graphics
ati
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys for me its very long ago that i made a build, i am trying to install catalina i made the usb put multibeast on it withous any succes i keep getting this error, (pictures)

Not found while reopening our self handeling

The setup is:
Intel core i7 6800k 3,40ghz
Ati Amd radeon rx5700
Msi x99a sli plus
Ssd formatted journaled on a mac

Attachments

• 2922E5F7-C760-4A8E-BA32-8F6D21FA10D4.jpeg
    2922E5F7-C760-4A8E-BA32-8F6D21FA10D4.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 72
  • 501DDF1D-3284-448D-A80B-2C00E6F5BE92.jpeg
    501DDF1D-3284-448D-A80B-2C00E6F5BE92.jpeg
    529.3 KB · Views: 52
Hi guys for me its very long ago that i made a build, i am trying to install catalina i made the usb put multibeast on it withous any succes i keep getting this error, (pictures)

The setup is:
Ati Amd radeon rx5700
Msi x99a sli plus
I have moved your post to Desktop Support

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

The setup is:
Ati Amd radeon rx5700
Msi x99a sli plus
Hi Geert,

First of all welcome back! 10 years as a member is a long-time!

As to the issue of it not booting, I am guessing you're not aware of some of the changes made to macOS in recent years. Since Mojave, memory access has been further restricted by Apple, which has complicated things on the Hackintosh front. Unfortunately this has meant some tools we used before like Multibeast no longer work for newer setups (although an update of Multibeast is anticipated). Today the community mostly uses the Opencore (OC) boot loader, which was developed by members of the Clover team. Clover is still being developed but not as much as OC.

So about your system you'll need to look at this general guide here > https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/ and follow the guide for Skylake (X99) configuration. Although some of the patches/terms have changed names to reflect those used in macOS natively, it still works very similar to Clover.

If it helps I have a working build here already on Skylake Z170 for Big Sur/Catalina you can look at (or even test) > https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...4-ga-z170n-wifi-samsung-860-evo-rx550.313767/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back