Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Not boot after install Wireless USB Adapter Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
Now I can boot, but not automatically. If I edit the config.plist and put my volume name on string section, it doesn't boot. Before installing the Wi-Fi drivers I had it like this and it worked fine.

I did sudo kextcache -i / with this result:

Password:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext
KernelCache ID: FD25179D435F32D552C5DF057EBDEB38
symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

What can I do to boot automatically and not crash?
Thanks
you may as well delete those files, make sure they are in clover with your other kexts

although, NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is now part of whatevergreen.kext

Before installing the Wi-Fi drivers I had it like this and it worked fine.

Each time that you install or update Clover it saves a copy of your entire /EFI Folder to the system disk in /EFI/Backups.
If a previous version worked then try taking your config.plist from a backup and replace the one that doesn't work.

thanks, I restored a entire clover /EFI backup and later edit the boot section with my volume name but doesn't work.
Later I edited the section with Disk UUID and make a nvram reset from clover and voila, it works, fine.
Now starts automatically and boot without problem, thanks a all the people for your support.
Probably buy a usb wifi that works out the box or maybe a good PLC. Thanks people!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back