Contribute
Register

not audio hp ProBook 440 g3

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wifi + bluetooth card is specifically broadcom bcm93142yhn-2, however I can't get it to work, I already reinstalled mojave 3 times, install the kext and I did exactly the guides, xcode installation and everything of the terminal, however I can't to make it work.

previously I could turn on the bluetooth put out as bread, however I don't know how I did it and I never recognized any device, and in windows it works.

thank you very much in advance for the help
no idea, you still haven't updated your hardware profile

my wifi + bluetooth card is specifically broadcom bcm93142yhn-2, however I can't get it to work, I already reinstalled mojave 3 times, install the kext and I did exactly the guides, xcode installation and everything of the terminal, however I can't to make it work.

previously I could turn on the bluetooth put out as bread, however I don't know how I did it and I never recognized any device, and in windows it works.

thank you very much in advance for the help
I think he was ready

I think he was ready
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

If you followed the guide correctly, go to your home folder and then enter /Projects/config there are a list of config.plist files for the different HP laptops. Choose the following;
config_4x0_G3_Skylake.plist config_8x0_G3_Skylake.plist
Rename to config.plist and place in your clover folder,
It's all in the instructions.
For your wifi/BT card look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back