Contribute
Register

not audio hp ProBook 440 g3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-756819454-tarjeta-madre-hp-probook-440-430-g3-830937-601-_J
CPU
i3 6200u
Graphics
intel hd 520
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys, I have updated and used files that were left behind, now the system is working but I can not have audio, previously the audio worked with applehda I leave my kext. and config

my lap is:
hp ProBook 440 g3
i3 6200u
8gb ram
ssd 120gb
Intel HD 520
MOJAVE 10.14.6

Attachments

• config.plist
    21.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Other.zip
    15.4 MB · Views: 83
Hi guys, I have updated and used files that were left behind, now the system is working but I can not have audio, previously the audio worked with applehda I leave my kext. and config

my lap is:
hp ProBook 440 g3
i3 6200u
8gb ram
ssd 120gb
Intel HD 520
MOJAVE 10.14.6
see guide for updated config.plist:

see guide for updated config.plist:

I am very new to this, I have read it but I did not understand, previously I had mojave 10.14 in which the audio worked perfectly, then updated to 10.14.6 and now the audio does not work correctly, I made it work with appleALC and appleHDA but I do not have HDMI audio and headphones.

That without counting that my Broadcom card that is wifi + bluetooth can not make it work or rather I do not understand how to do it.

I am very new to this, I have read it but I did not understand, previously I had mojave 10.14 in which the audio worked perfectly, then updated to 10.14.6 and now the audio does not work correctly, I made it work with appleALC and appleHDA but I do not have HDMI audio and headphones.

That without counting that my Broadcom card that is wifi + bluetooth can not make it work or rather I do not understand how to do it.
your laptop has a guide:

I have read, but I still do not understand, use kext wizard and kext utility to install the kext, use fakeid and I can not operate the Broadcom BCM94352Z, and the audio I am beginning to resign myself, I continue with appleALC and appleHDA and it only gives me integrated speakers but without headphones or HDMI as before, I had read that by patching I think appleHDA but I don't know how it is done.

Sorry for my English, but my mother tongue is Spanish, I have to support myself with Google translator hehehe

your laptop has a guide:

I also saw in the guide that this happened:

Final config.plist

Up to now, you've been using the same config.plist we were using for installation. After all the ACPI files are in place (previous two steps), you're ready to use the final config.plist from the probook repo.

First, mount the EFI partition:
Code:
cd ~ / Projects / probook.git
./mount_efi.sh
The config.plist you use from the project depends on your hardware. All plist files are located in the ./config folder. You can see what is there:
Code:
ls config
As I write this, current content:
Code:
config_1020_G1_Broadwell.plist config_4x0_G4_Kabylake.plist config_8x0_G4_Kabylake.plist
config_1030_G1_Skylake.plist config_4x0_G5_Kabylake-R.plist config_8x60p.plist
config_1040_G1_Haswell.plist config_4x30.plist config_8x70p.plist
config_1040_G3_Skylake.plist config_4x40.plist config_9x70m.plist
config_1050_G1_KabyLake-R.plist config_5x30m.plist config_9x80m.plist
config_2x60p.plist config_6x0_G1_Haswell.plist config_ZBook_G0.plist
config_2x70p.plist config_6x0_G2_Skylake.plist config_ZBook_G1_Haswell.plist
config_3x0_G1.plist config_6x60p.plist config_ZBook_G2_Broadwell.plist
config_4x0_G0.plist config_6x70p.plist config_ZBook_G2_Haswell.plist
config_4x0_G1_Haswell.plist config_8x0_G1_Haswell.plist config_ZBook_G2_Haswell_ALC280.plist
config_4x0_G1_Ivy.plist config_8x0_G1_Ivy.plist config_ZBook_G3_Skylake.plist
config_4x0_G2_Broadwell.plist config_8x0_G2_Broadwell.plist readme.txt
config_4x0_G2_Haswell.plist config_8x0_G2_Haswell.plist
config_4x0_G3_Skylake.plist config_8x0_G3_Skylake.plist

but honestly I don't know where to get those config.plist

I also saw in the guide that this happened:

Final config.plist

Up to now, you've been using the same config.plist we were using for installation. After all the ACPI files are in place (previous two steps), you're ready to use the final config.plist from the probook repo.

First, mount the EFI partition:
Code:
./mount_efi.sh
The config.plist you use from the project depends on your hardware. All plist files are located in the ./config folder. You can see what is there:
Code:
ls config
As I write this, current content:
Code:
config_1020_G1_Broadwell.plist config_4x0_G4_Kabylake.plist config_8x0_G4_Kabylake.plist
config_1030_G1_Skylake.plist config_4x0_G5_Kabylake-R.plist config_8x60p.plist
config_1040_G1_Haswell.plist config_4x30.plist config_8x70p.plist
config_1040_G3_Skylake.plist config_4x40.plist config_9x70m.plist
config_1050_G1_KabyLake-R.plist config_5x30m.plist config_9x80m.plist
config_2x60p.plist config_6x0_G1_Haswell.plist config_ZBook_G0.plist
config_2x70p.plist config_6x0_G2_Skylake.plist config_ZBook_G1_Haswell.plist
config_3x0_G1.plist config_6x60p.plist config_ZBook_G2_Broadwell.plist
config_4x0_G0.plist config_6x70p.plist config_ZBook_G2_Haswell.plist
config_4x0_G1_Haswell.plist config_8x0_G1_Haswell.plist config_ZBook_G2_Haswell_ALC280.plist
config_4x0_G1_Ivy.plist config_8x0_G1_Ivy.plist config_ZBook_G3_Skylake.plist
config_4x0_G2_Broadwell.plist config_8x0_G2_Broadwell.plist readme.txt
config_4x0_G2_Haswell.plist config_8x0_G2_Haswell.plist
config_4x0_G3_Skylake.plist config_8x0_G3_Skylake.plist

but honestly I don't know where to get those config.plist
read and follow the: Post Installation steps

read and follow the: Post Installation steps

Would you recommend this guide?

Would you recommend this guide?

if you have the same make and model, then yes

as you your hardware profile is not filled out correctly, i can't give you a proper answer

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

if you have the same make and model, then yes

as you your hardware profile is not filled out correctly, i can't give you a proper answer

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
my wifi + bluetooth card is specifically broadcom bcm93142yhn-2, however I can't get it to work, I already reinstalled mojave 3 times, install the kext and I did exactly the guides, xcode installation and everything of the terminal, however I can't to make it work.

previously I could turn on the bluetooth put out as bread, however I don't know how I did it and I never recognized any device, and in windows it works.

thank you very much in advance for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back