Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Not able to connect all bluetooth devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you installed the Logitech 'Options' software, to see if that helps?

The mouse and keyboard working in macOS assumes you are using a native Apple Broadcom Bluetooth module, not an Intel BT module. The drivers if present in macOS, probably won't be looking for or expecting an Intel BT module.

What makes a Bluetooth module 'Smart'?

Alternatively you can use a Logitech Unifying dongle, again for best results you probably need to have their software installed in macOS. So switching systems is as easy as they show in their blurb.

The mouse and keyboard working in macOS assumes you are using a native Apple Broadcom Bluetooth module, not an Intel BT module. The drivers if present in macOS, probably won't be looking for or expecting an Intel BT module.
Actually the mouse and Keyboard can be paired by bluetooth on an original MacBook-Pro.

What makes a Bluetooth module 'Smart'?
Not sure.. I think. here lies the answer...

Alternatively you can use a Logitech Unifying dongle
Thanks for the suggestion.
I had not tried the dongle because I assumed, if I use unify receiver (dongle) then I can not move around different systems.
But now I paired options-1 in both keyboard and Mouse to the unify receiver by using the "Options" software. and option 2 work window machine using bluetooth.
Now I can switch between computer.

I really appreciate your help...
Thanks for being patient with my lack of technical knowledge. and helping on solving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back