Contribute
Register

Not a Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I got mine last year!.

View attachment 516053
I passed up a few of those deals last year at micro center. I thought I better buy ram while it’s cheap. Skipped the opportunity to grab the last of the RX 580s.

The last one I saw there was listed at $479.00 and was snatched up by the eBay resellers. They camp out on the sidewalk 24/7 waiting days in advance to buy any decent cards that come in stock. I think the IRS needs to check into eBay and Amazon resellers and grab some of that profit to dissuade these jobless loons. If they have to pay back taxes on these it may slow this price gouging down and or put them out of business.

Skipped the opportunity to grab the last of the RX 580s.
I still remember when Newegg was selling MSI 8GB RX 580s for around $139 AR each sometime in 2019. Boy was that a great opportunity. You could build new gaming rigs for under $900 with an RX 580 and sell them today for around $2,000. Building PCs from new parts is hardly ever very profitable, at least before this current crypto craziness.

1619399607287.png

Later in June 2020 there was a post showing them selling for $135 after promo and rebate. Hard to believe now.

Screen Shot 2.jpg

I got a 1080 Founder Edition and a Saphire RX580 both used very little wonder how much I can get for them.
I don't think you should sell them.

I don't think you should sell them.
Besides the obvious that the RX580 might be good to hang onto incase of emergency. However, I see no reason to keep the Nvidia except that it might be worth more next month then it is today with the current trend.

Besides the obvious that the RX580 might be good to hang onto incase of emergency. However, I see no reason to keep the Nvidia except that it might be worth more next month then it is today with the current trend.
Unless you’re fond of High Sierra and the web drivers?

It was fun for a while!.
Keep it!, I’m not selling mine, it has a future in an AMD build. Get rid of that dirty Nvidia card.

Not even a little bit, never really been a Nvidia fan not sure why maybe because their color is green... I was always more into ATI cards but then AMD bought them /barf.

It's 1/2 price now!.

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 7.45.47 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back