geforce gts 450
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello guys
i have tryed to install mac os 10.7 in my pc.
i am able to go the step upto partitioning,but when i choose to select a drive none of the drives is getting selected....what could be the problem and how to install .thanks in advance

hello guys
i have tryed to install mac os 10.7 in my pc.
i am able to go the step upto partitioning,but when i choose to select a drive none of the drives is getting selected....what could be the problem and how to install .thanks in advance

Did you format the drive properly first?

i tried every thing (i have created separate drive for mac os 40gb) and i have formated the drive twice and i extracted that drive from another drive which is the size of 200gb...can u help me in fixing this problem....

i tried every thing (i have created separate drive for mac os 40gb) and i have formated the drive twice and i extracted that drive from another drive which is the size of 200gb...can u help me in fixing this problem....

What else is on the drive? Is the drive formatted with GUID partition tables?

What mainboard are you using?

nothing is on that drive(empty) and on other drives,i have windows 7(32 bit and 100 GB),games and other stuff.so totally 4 drives(1=windows 7,2=games,3=otherstuff and 4= for mac(40gb)

i have no idea about guid partition tables,i just formatted by right clicking and format the drive.but before that i use to have windows 8 in that drive(4=40gb).my motherbroad is gigabyte g31m-es2l with 2gb ram.....

nothing is on that drive(empty) and on other drives,i have windows 7(32 bit and 100 GB),games and other stuff.so totally 4 drives(1=windows 7,2=games,3=otherstuff and 4= for mac(40gb)

i have no idea about guid partition tables,i just formatted by right clicking and format the drive.but before that i use to have windows 8 in that drive(4=40gb).my motherbroad is gigabyte g31m-es2l with 2gb ram.....

Let me make sure I have this right. By drive, I mean a physical unit. By partition, I mean a formatted portion of a physical unit.
So do you have 4 drives, or 1 drive with 4 partitions? In Windows they might show as C, D, E, F

And did you right click and format the "drive" in Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back