Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
SOLVED! - No working Apple-ID after installing TP-Link 4800

Hello everyone.
I have a Hackintosh with ML 10.8.1, a Z77-DS3H, i5 3570k and internal Graphics. Everything worked perfect until I installed this wifi-card.
Internet works great, but when i want to connect to iCloud or the AppStore, it says my password is wrong. And it's definitely NOT wrong, because I can use it with iTunes.
I created a new SMBios Serial and deleted the old ethernet connection (plus set EthernetBuildIn to 0 in chameleon plist and turn it off in the mainboard bios) but nothing helped. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Problem solved.

Searched quite a while for a solution but in the end it was really simple. Only deleted the "NetworkInterfaces.plist" in Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration, reboot, added a new Wifi-Connection in the network-panel, and voila, iCloud works like a charm now.

Problem solved.

Searched quite a while for a solution but in the end it was really simple. Only deleted the "NetworkInterfaces.plist" in Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration, reboot, added a new Wifi-Connection in the network-panel, and voila, iCloud works like a charm now.

Hey thanks this worked for me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back