GTX970
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have jamed my Lenovo G560 Laptop and everything up on Soundcard and WiFi is ruining super!
I put several kexts with the kextbeast tool on my Lapi but nothing will bring up my Atheros/Broadcom Wlan Card.
I have read thousands ;-) of threads but i can´t get this fu...g Card running! Also i have tested 3 different WLan Sticks but nothing! Also put in some Intel cards and other Atheros, nothing
I run the airport finder but every time the same, no Wifi.
I have found a Broadcom Family kext and installed it, nothing.
I put the info of the drivers in the chameleon boot list but nothing happens.

PLEASE give me a little help before i throw it out of a driving Bus!!

Thanks and regards

Hey Guys, is this true, no one who can help?

I have jamed my Lenovo G560 Laptop and everything up on Soundcard and WiFi is ruining super!
I put several kexts with the kextbeast tool on my Lapi but nothing will bring up my Atheros/Broadcom Wlan Card.
I have read thousands ;-) of threads but i can´t get this fu...g Card running! Also i have tested 3 different WLan Sticks but nothing! Also put in some Intel cards and other Atheros, nothing
I run the airport finder but every time the same, no Wifi.
I have found a Broadcom Family kext and installed it, nothing.
I put the info of the drivers in the chameleon boot list but nothing happens.

PLEASE give me a little help before i throw it out of a driving Bus!!

Thanks and regards

See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

But if "WiFi is running super!" why are you messing around with wlan cards?

Sorry but there is a mistake!
I have a Lenovo G560 with integrated Wifi or as we called Wlan Card, this is placed near the memory and can be change by user if needed.
This Card was not recognised by Mavericks but in the Systeminformation it is listed under Wlan.
I have istalled an Family kext for that but Mavericks would not find any wlan Hardware to make an Wifi connection, network only.
I start the the Networktool to make an wifi connection but i can select normal network with the Intel Chipset only. So i have an normal Lan connection but not wlan and i don´t know what i have to do.
So i thought that if i can not make an wlan connection, than it is while it is no wlan Hardware detected like my soundchip too. It is an conexant and whould not find and no driver in multibeast can fix it.
Sorry if i have trouble to explane it right i am from Germany ;-)

Thank you for your link, but i have nothing to pair or unpair!

Ok i have read carefully but i thought my Bios is to small for that or?
I have paste an pic of my little features in the bios and an pic of the Networkwindow that tells me that no wlan is available.

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 220
Ok i have read carefully but i thought my Bios is to small for that or?
I have paste an pic of my little features in the bios and an pic of the Networkwindow that tells me that no wlan is available.

Use DPCIManager to determine what WiFi card you have.

Any idea whats next? ;-)Ohne-Titel.jpg

That is that what i wrote, i have replaced and tested 5 or 6 other from Broadcom to Intel, nothing!
Can you say me what Card is the best choice? Which Card works from the start or is easy to install?
A Friend of mine is a Laptop Repairman and has about 40 Cards in his workroom!
So if you know one i can easyly look if he is having such!:headbang:

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back