Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Mi Notebook Air
CPU
i5 8250U
Graphics
MX150
Hi, I'm looking to install macOS on my Mi Notebook Air 13 and encountered a network issue, I've tried HoRNDIS it detects my phone but gives no connection to continue the setup.

I did try to inject some kext for USB wireless dongle TL823v2, I found it on Network Utility but it's inactive and I have no idea who to activate it.

Please help!!!!

Laptop: Mi Notebook Air i5 8250U, 8GB, ADATA SU800 M.2 SATA SSD

Hi, I'm looking to install macOS on my Mi Notebook Air 13 and encountered a network issue, I've tried HoRNDIS it detects my phone but gives no connection to continue the setup.

I did try to inject some kext for USB wireless dongle TL823v2, I found it on Network Utility but it's inactive and I have no idea who to activate it.

Please help!!!!

Laptop: Mi Notebook Air i5 8250U, 8GB, ADATA SU800 M.2 SATA SSD
what make and model is your built in wifi?

It's Intel built-In wifi card because it soldiered to the motherboard, I can't swap it for a compatible one.
a lot of intel wifi is supported

a lot of intel wifi is supported
I stuck at the install screen now, when I click to install a message pop-up "An Internet connection required to install macOS" and I can't manage to get connected

I stuck at the install screen now, when I click to install a message pop-up "An Internet connection required to install macOS" and I can't manage to get connected
yes, using the recovery option to install requires either built-in lan or broadcom wifi

intel can work but only after macOS is installed

I
yes, using the recovery option to install requires either built-in lan or broadcom wifi

intel can work but only after macOS is installed
I have a TP-Link TL-WN823N USB adapter, can it work?

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-06_17-49-30.jpg
    photo_2021-07-06_17-49-30.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back