i7-4930K OC @4.4GHz
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Never bothered to use onboard Wifi or Bluetooth since I prefer using ethernet. Anyway, successfully updated to 10.13.6 and can't seem to get Wifi and Bluetooth up and running. Board is R4BE with latest bios.

In /EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/OTHER, I put the following Kexts in:

1. FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
2. FakePCIID.kext
3. BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
4. BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

Rebooted, then went into BIOS and enabled Wifi. System will restart, Apple icon and load progress will show briefly, then the box goes into a reboot.

Questions:

1. Should I be putting these Kexts into /S/L/E ????
2. Wanted to get Wifi working first, so only enabled that in Bios. Should I be enabling BOTH Wifi and Bluetooth?

Notes: Downloaded and using the latest Kexts (listed above) from the GitHub repository.

Anybody have any suggestions on what I'm missing or doing wrong here?

TIA!

Anybody have any suggestions on what I'm missing or doing wrong here?
Most Wifi cards that come bundled with motherboards have Intel chipsets which are completely unsupported and must be replaced - YMMV

Most Wifi cards that come bundled with motherboards have Intel chipsets which are completely unsupported and must be replaced - YMMV

My mobo uses the Broadcom BCM4352 chipset. On OS 10.11.x I had the wifi working. With Sierra, I decided not to bother. Trying to get it working again with High Sierra as my workspace setup has changed. Thoughts?

My mobo uses the Broadcom BCM4352 chipset. On OS 10.11.x I had the wifi working. With Sierra, I decided not to bother. Trying to get it working again with High Sierra as my workspace setup has changed. Thoughts?
Hi, I have the same issue. Working WIFI on El Capitan but not in Mojave. All the rest working as expected with the same R IV Black Edition. DId anyone find a workaround besides getting a discrete WIFI module / card? My PCIE slots are fully covered with expansion cards hence the request.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back