Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

everything work perfectly wifi and bluetooth with all macOS features Handoff, iMessage and etc ... (that on iMac 14,2)

I have change it to iMac17,1 because my process is i7 6700k and I have added Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixup kexts to EFI/EFI/Clover/kext/Other to fix the black screen at boot

bluetooth is working but wifi is not

Ivenvre.png

I tried to install FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi kexts but still not work :(

please any help

macOS 10.12.6
Wifi Bluetooth Card BCM94331CD

Thanks

Hi,

everything work perfectly wifi and bluetooth with all macOS features Handoff, iMessage and etc ... (that on iMac 14,2)

I have change it to iMac17,1 because my process is i7 6700k and I have added Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixup kexts to EFI/EFI/Clover/kext/Other to fix the black screen at boot

bluetooth is working but wifi is not

Ivenvre.png

I tried to install FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi kexts but still not work :(

please any help

macOS 10.12.6
Wifi Bluetooth Card BCM94331CD

Thanks
I upgraded to High sierra as well and had the same problem. The WiFi icon in the menu bar says “no hardware installed”. It seems like we need to fix the whitelist. Have you been able to solve this matter

My problem was in Sierra, after upgrade to High Sierra, it works. but I thing the problem because System Integrity Protection (SIP); try to Disable it completely by sit it 67

I have another problem with bluetooth: there is a strong lag with apple moues and apple keyboard, so now I'm using wire mouse and keyboard :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back