Graphics
geforce gtx 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
HI, it-s been two weeks now that I'm trying to get ML to work on my system, with no result at all.
my build is:

ASUS p8z77-v lx
Nvidia GTX 670
I7 3770 3.40 GHZ

I tried different Multibeast configurations (also older versions than 5.2.1) but it's always the same...I can't boot from the SSD without -x. I don't know if it's a mobo or gpu problem or anything else...
If someone with a similar configuration could help me through this it'd be great.
I'd post screenshots of verbose mode but i think it's kinda useless because i get different errors everytime...

can't find that option in my bios...
Virtualization Technology is disabled

It might not be a VT-d problem. I think some Asus boards have VT-d disabled by default. Suggest you try without the GTX670. See if you can get it to work with only HD4000.

When you installed ML, did you have to boot Unibeast USB with -x as well?

Post a -v screenshot if you can.

So, I install ML and before running multibeast i have to flash my Bios. Right?

Unless you haven't already installed ML do the following.

1. Flash mod bios
2. In bios load optimized defaults first, then adjust to your needs incl. hpet64
3. Install ML
4. Install Multibeast

If you've got ML installed already only do step 1+2. Good luck!

In the Asus board there isn't vt-d option so you need to start in safe mode open multibeast and install appleacpiplatform.kext (10.8.1). It should work

thaaaaanks! you saved my life!
Finally I can boot normally from SSD.
Now to get rid of the sleep problem I have to flash my bios and then I'll have to delete some of the kext installed with easybeast, right?

the gtx 670 worked just out of the box...sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back