Motherboard
ASUS VIII Formula
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hey guys anyone can help me to fixed my hackintosh? it seems when it goes to sleep it doesn't wake up any more :( the fan/lights of the cpu are all working i tried to change darkwake=no still no luck :(

Specs:

i7 6700k
asus formula viii
intel hd 530 (no graphics cards)
16gb ram
osx el capitan

hey guys anyone can help me to fixed my hackintosh? it seems when it goes to sleep it doesn't wake up any more :( the fan/lights of the cpu are all working i tried to change darkwake=no still no luck :(

Specs:

i7 6700k
asus formula viii
intel hd 530 (no graphics cards)
16gb ram
osx el capitan

I recently had an issue similar to this.., Mine would sleep as normal..., but sometimes randomly it would not wake and just have a black screen forcing me to reboot. I tried a number of things and they didn't work. In the end I used darkwake=2 and used the most recent version of FAKESMC, and it fixed my problem.

I've also heard that this issue can be related to the System Definition Version you use, so you may want to look that up also.

If you search these forums for "sleep/wake issue" you should find threads on this issue :)

I recently had an issue similar to this.., Mine would sleep as normal..., but sometimes randomly it would not wake and just have a black screen forcing me to reboot. I tried a number of things and they didn't work. In the end I used darkwake=2 and used the most recent version of FAKESMC, and it fixed my problem.

I've also heard that this issue can be related to the System Definition Version you use, so you may want to look that up also.

If you search these forums for "sleep/wake issue" you should find threads on this issue :)

will tried darkwake=2 i also tried darkwake=10 still no luck :(

my system definition is iMac 17,1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back