Graphics
Radeon 5770 1GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My machine no longer wakes from sleep, I just get a black screen and it doesn't show on the network.

This is with the latest DSDT (F11) i5 2500k SSDT, fakeSMC + plugins, patched AppleHDA.

I'm at a loss as to how to fix this, any ideas?

Re: Mac OS X 10.7.4 Update: The Official Thread

CrispyXUK said:
My machine no longer wakes from sleep, I just get a black screen and it doesn't show on the network.

This is with the latest DSDT (F11) i5 2500k SSDT, fakeSMC + plugins, patched AppleHDA.

I'm at a loss as to how to fix this, any ideas?

Is your computer really in sleep i.e. does the power led blink? If not, try disconnecting extra stuff from usb ports.
--JRII

Re: Mac OS X 10.7.4 Update: The Official Thread

No, the PSU and power light are still on. I've only got an apple keyboard and a standard USB mouse plugged in.

Hehe, I was wondering where my posts had gone.

Is there anything I can check in the logs? I'm getting dangerously close to considering installing windows atm :D

CrispyXUK said:
Hehe, I was wondering where my posts had gone.

Is there anything I can check in the logs? I'm getting dangerously close to considering installing windows atm :D

Have you tried Sleepenabler.kext. It works perfectly with my P5QC and sort of with my P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 (system goes to "sleep" but the led is not blinking and hd is running, monitor is black, but what's important the system wakes up!). You can find on another site by googling.
--JRII

Not yet, didn't think you could use those with a DSDT system?

CrispyXUK said:
I believe it depends what you have in your DSDT.

You could also try Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for 10.7.4. (included now in the MultiBeast)

BTW make sure that your bios and DSDT match.

--JRII

I have the same problem I have a z68AP-D3 with the new DSDT and new FD bios. I5-2500k goes to sleep fine but when i wake it screen is blank and nothing is working my usb powered mouse doesn't even show the red lazer on. Also one thing i noticed is the reset button doesn't work its like the motherboard freezes.

jrii said:
CrispyXUK said:
I believe it depends what you have in your DSDT.

You could also try Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for 10.7.4. (included now in the MultiBeast)

BTW make sure that your bios and DSDT match.

--JRII
BIOS and DSDT match fine. I'm using the DSDTs from here, I'll give the patched powermanangement next a try, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back