Graphics
MSI GTX 970 4G
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Did the update to 10.10.3 via the App Store. Rebooted fine a bunch of times, but after a night- i lose my video signal. Tried SMBios for MP5,1 (original), MP3,1 and -x -f -v.

The only thing that lets me get to the login screen is nv_disable=1.

Updated the nVidia drivers to the latest one offered by the nVidia sysPrefs, but no luck.

Any help?

I have this same exact issue. But my GPU is the GTX 770 with 4GBs of VRAM.

I can boot fine with the flag nv_disable=1 but nothing else. Not even the nVidia web driver works for me. Also can't boot with the 10.10.2 kexts. I'm not sure what's up

This post fixed it for me using GTX 760

Hi, I solved all my video problems (random output signal between DisplayPort and DVI) installing clover as boot manager and activated UEFI in BIOS (Disable CSM). Now I've 2 GTX 690 working like a charm under Yosemite 10.10.3. Post me if need more detailed information.

Snowy's suggestion worked for me too!

Thanks. I was getting black screen w/ no signal and after using kernel flag nv_disable=1 it helped me login so I could download and install OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0. Thinking that would fix things, I'm still not able to use video plugins like I could w/ 10.10.2

Hi, I solved all my video problems (random output signal between DisplayPort and DVI) installing clover as boot manager and activated UEFI in BIOS (Disable CSM). Now I've 2 GTX 690 working like a charm under Yosemite 10.10.3. Post me if need more detailed information.

Hi! I'm writing because I read a post with "No video signal after 10.10.3 " and you suggest use clover. I wanted to use clover many times but when I tried to I never get it work. Maybe you can help me, do you? Many thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back