Contribute
Register

No video input when boot from SSD. But it works fine when I boot from USB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I just installed Sierra (10.12.3) on my PC. But when I boot from the SSD (where Sierra is installed), after the Apple logo, my monitor says "No video input". But when I boot from the Clover USB (created with Unibeast) and I remove the boot args (nv_disable=1), it works perfectly!

I disabled my onboard graphics, because I thought the computer was switching to that. I searched on various forums, but no luck...

Can someone tell me how I can fix this. I just don't want to boot every time from the USB and remove the args...

Greetings,

daanblokpoel

Hello everyone,

I just installed Sierra (10.12.3) on my PC. But when I boot from the SSD (where Sierra is installed), after the Apple logo, my monitor says "No video input". But when I boot from the Clover USB (created with Unibeast) and I remove the boot args (nv_disable=1), it works perfectly!

I disabled my onboard graphics, because I thought the computer was switching to that. I searched on various forums, but no luck...

Can someone tell me how I can fix this. I just don't want to boot every time from the USB and remove the args...

Greetings,

daanblokpoel

Copy the EFI folder from the USB Stick to the EFI partition of your SSD. Then use Clover Configurator to remove the boot args you don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back