Contribute
Register

No video acceleration Graphics Intel HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so finally i bought Asus GTX 1080 TI STRIX 11GB (i planned it before because of VR on second WIN SSD)
Everything works fine with that card with nvidia web drivers.

It's hard to say that it's resolved problem with GTX660 ;) but i think it was a time to change it to newer one ;)
GTX660 was great years ago.

After hundreds upgrades from Sierra to High Sierra with no success (Nvidia GTX 650 was always with glitch), last attempt to try clear installation based on this tonymacsx86 recommendation. Installation very smooth, without problem, but Nvidia GTX 650 glitched screen again. The speediest way (for me) to find if glitch are still alive is:
Open safari and pres cmd + N open 5-10 new safari window, glitching started about opening 7-10 instances od new safari.
In every case a was try in past 2 week not only glitching but it seems video acceleration not working too , because it was plucking moving through dock icons.

So that was my last attempt try to solve Nvidia GTX 650 glitching problem. I'm resign and waiting for bigger brain's solution with new unibeast / multibeast.

ok, so finally i bought Asus GTX 1080 TI STRIX 11GB (i planned it before because of VR on second WIN SSD)
Everything works fine with that card with nvidia web drivers.

It's hard to say that it's resolved problem with GTX660 ;) but i think it was a time to change it to newer one ;)
GTX660 was great years ago.
Mr Gulios, you say "It's hard to say that it's resolved problem with GTX660" after you buy new VGA, its true that this GTX 650/660 glitching problem fix someone? Where i can find it?
Thanks from Slovakia

is it native supported?
I have some graphics glitch after full screen mode and it getting worse(all screen looks like on glitch.png) after minutes so i have to reboot ;( and now have a problem to write this post ;)

SMBIOS: iMac15,1
Board: Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB

i tried to inject intel set to "false" in clover but couldn't login without injecting.
What should i change in config.plist or which kext i should remove?

Thank you

I have same issue as you, however the glitches come from specifically GTX 660, and I already mad a separate for that,

unfortunately there is no solution for it, if you want to get ride of, just use intel HD 4600 and disable GTX 660

I have same issue as you, however the glitches come from specifically GTX 660, and I already mad a separate for that,

unfortunately there is no solution for it, if you want to get ride of, just use intel HD 4600 and disable GTX 660

yes, there is no solution for GTX 660
i changed to 1080ti and now forgot about graphics issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back