Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170-D3H
CPU
Core i7 6700K
Graphics
ATI HD 5770
Hi, guys:

I met problem after upgrading 10.11 which is my USB mouse and keyboard not working any more.
It used to happen when I upgraded 10.9, and I resolved it by putting the DSDT file in the correct place in USB installer, but this time boot loader has been changed to Clover and I have no idea where I should put DSDT, the tutorial said some where under /EFI/Clover/ACPI, I tried but nothing happened, anyone has idea??

I have also tried all of my ports (2.0&3.0) and nothing works. Never had any usb issues ever until now. On a Sabertooth X79

It goes in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ (both DSDT.aml and any SSDT*.aml files if you have them). This is on the system drive EFI partition if you have Clover UEFI, and somewhere on the system drive itself if you have Clover Legacy.

El Capitan does have some new and different USB problems, so if the DSDT alone doesn't work, try the keyboard/mouse on other USB ports, both on your case and on the motherboard backplate, etc.

Very luck that I have a keyboard "HHKB Pro 2" which can works and the most important thing is this keyboard has 2 USB Hub port, I can use mouse with this port.

After put the DSDT into the right place, all USB ports start working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back