Contribute
Register

No update available for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If new web drivers are available you should be able to update using the Nvidia preference pane.

It sounds like a plunge to me. I haven't done the security update yet, so the control panel shows no updates. Once I do the security update, I must hope that the control panel will show that something is available. To avoid any surprises at this point, I've always liked to download the driver manually and only then apply the security update.

Maybe later today I'll decide what to do.

It sounds like a plunge to me. I haven't done the security update yet, so the control panel shows no updates. Once I do the security update, I must hope that the control panel will show that something is available. To avoid any surprises at this point, I've always liked to download the driver manually and only then apply the security update.

Maybe later today I'll decide what to do.

My advice would be to ascertain the build number that the security update creates and then wait for the corresponding web drivers link to appear on macvidcards.com. Then you can go ahead with both.

dunno if it's just me or this is a normal behaviour, but the nvidia driver update shows no update available.
i'm on f06 version atm, and i've not istalled yet the security update....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 09.06.18.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 09.06.18.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
dunno if it's just me or this is a normal behaviour, but the nvidia driver update shows no update available.
i'm on f06 version atm, and i've not istalled yet the security update....

It won't show an update till you update the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back