Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asrock H97
CPU
i5 4460
Graphics
gtx 970
SO I have had my hackintosh for a while now EVERYTHING is working and I accidentally removed the usb that had the Installer on it, not the actual thing that holds the OS but the drive that Holds the clover boot menu. I did not think much of it just said a quick "o sh**" and put it back. So I used my hackintosh normally downloading all my software I had on my Windows 10 drive, and then I shut it down. Fastforward this morning I come back from school and try to boot it, spam f11 to get into Boot options menu and I do not see the normal"UEFI:usb 2.0 blah blah" I just see usb 2.0 so I thought it was a glitch I click on it and it did not work, so then I go onto another mac and i format the drive and do the unibeast process all over, turn it off plug it in and it did not work. :( if you can help that is much appreciated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECS:

I5 4460
Gtx 970 OC
ASROCK H97 anniversary edition
8gb OC ram 1666
600W power supply :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some sick shi* I used :
MAC os sierra
Imac 14,2 SMbios(vanilla)
UNibeast 7.0

Try with a new great quality USB stick; you may have fried the old stick. Or you may need to run OSX diags on it before you can re-use it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back